Friday, July 29, 2011

~First week of teaching practice~

This is the first week I teach in S.M.K. Bandar Utama 3. I did not start any teaching this week as our mentors arranged us to familiarize ourselves with the environment here as well as to observe how the other teacher have their class control done. So, this week was just observation and relief classes. We were quite free compare to other teachers. I was so lucky to get in this school as the teachers here were all very kind and helpful. They help us a lot to adapt ourselves here. Next lucky things I have would be my timetable arrangement. I was assigned to teach Form 1 English. These two classes were good classes where students' English proficiency were very high. Some of them speak more fluent English than me. They are smart and talkative as well as hyper active. I hope I could conquer these group of monkeys.

I am going to start my teaching this coming Monday. All the best to myself. I can do it ^^
I won't give up to dedicate my time to educate my students. I have the passion and I can do it ^^

3 comments: