Sunday, July 17, 2011

Childhood Reminisce Part 2

Today, as I woke up, I saw a piece of paper on the floor in front of my door. I stepped forward and took up the paper then wore my spectacles and read the paper clearly. It was a drawing from my little Xiao Yao. I was touched and I almost cried when I saw the picture. There was a big house and the house was very colourful and big. On the right hand side of the house there was a big tree which was a little bit shorter than the house. Then, there were two girls, one tall and one short on the left hand side of the house. It was just nice and the best part would be the words writing on top of the paper, which was " Xiao Yao Love Biao Jie". So warmth.
This is the picture my dearest cousin sister drew and gave me this morning..so nice and warmth.

We then went to Sunway Pyramid as my uncle had to do some shopping. This little girl laughed happily and brought along her Mr. Nemo into the car. She said she wanted to bring Mr.Nemo to Sunway Pyramid. So cute..haha
 Here come the little Mr.Nemo with Xiao Yao. She insisted to fasten seat belt for Mr.Nemo. Pity little Nemo.

She is asking little Nemo to say Cheese while I snap picture. Haha...

 Picture taken in the car on the way to Sunway Pyramid.

Hey..I am fat in this picture..haha...that's why she looked at me?

When we reached Sunway Pyramid, my uncle asked her to leave Mr.Nemo in the car so that she would not drop it in the shopping mall. She asked Mr.Nemo to sleep in the car and reminded Mr.Nemo that when she come back from shopping, she will say "rise and shine" then Mr.Nemo has to wake up. That's the funny part. Haha...Once she stepped down the car, she jumped happily and holding her Papa's hand excitedly.
 The greatest relationship of father and daughter. Look at her, how happy she is...

Here we go, to the Popular Bookstore, we are going to buy some books. This is the happiest moment for her.

In the Popular, I was looking at some new books and reading in the readers' corner. While my Uncle and Xiao Yao went to the junior session to read some junior's reference. She was reading happily with her daddy in that corner.
She read books happily with Papa in the junior corner. She always asked why this, why that, what is this, what is that...haha..only my uncle managed to answer all her questions.

Later on, we went to the Ipad shop as my uncle wanted to buy an i-Pad 2 for working purpose. This little Xiao Yao looked at those children playing happily with the demonstrated i-Pad  on the counter.When I looked at those children in the shop, they are just talented and professional in playing i-Pad2. I don't even know how to switch on i-Pad 2, it is such a joke, isn't it?
See how talented is the little boy, Xiao Yao is waiting for her turn to play. Unfortunately, she did not have the chance to touch the i-Pad at all.


Then, we went to a very nice restaurant to have our lunch. It was great and tasty. 


 This is the shop we went to. Noodle there quite nice. Can have a try next time.

The decoration of the restaurant. Very oriental. It was nice and comfortable.

Finally, we were back in home. I drove back to PJ once we reached home. I was so reluctant to come back. How I wish I could stay longer with them yet this is impossible. I will pay a visit to my uncle's house and play with Xiao Yao again in no time. Miss her so much. Oh ya, I had learned a new instrument from my little cousin during this visit. I introduce it to you now.
This is the small guitar named Ukulele. Really small, meant for little children I guess..

1 comment: