Saturday, July 2, 2011

Competition

I just love this song so much. The lyrics is just nice and great. It depicted the current social issue well. Many people are fighting against each other just to see who is the best. Starting from a little place named school to the bigger place named society. Everyone is trying to compete with each other. Why shall we compete? Is there anything great coming up next after we win the competition? Yes, it has. A slight moment of happiness and feeling proud. After that, what next? Nothing. We still have to work hard and earn our living, we still have to continue with our life and at last, we still have to face the reality of this truly world which is death. Is there anyone who win in the competition and can run away from this truth? So far I met no one. Therefore, why shall we compete? Why shall we make our children to compete with others? It's the greatest stress to them. They live their life just to finish the competition set by parents and community. It's useless for me. Really useless.
I have made a little wish, not to compete my children, my students and even myself with others. Can I do it? I believe I can by trying my very best. Not to compete but know my strength and work on it is the best thing i can do now. How about you?

3 comments: