Friday, November 19, 2010

Meaningful Things That I have done During My Study Break

Though it seems like I have wasted my study weeks (3 weeks), I still can find some interesting and meaningful things that I have done during my time at home.

1. Accompany my family
- It is always great to accompany family all the time. I love the time being with my family. The best place to go would be my home sweet home. Being the best cook at home is my main job. I cook lunch for my family. So happy. At least I learned something new.hoho...

2. Attending Dhama talk
- I have attended a great Dhama talk by a Rev. from Taiwan, Rev. Jian Hui. Rev. Jian Hui is really a great speaker. She has a lot of experience to deal with youngsters. I have a short discussion session with Rev. to discuss on the attitude of youngsters nowadays. It's truth that youngsters after 1990s have different attitude compare to us. Their courage to work towards a target and the determination they have do not same as what we have. Their attitude towards learning and towards practicing dharma are both worse than us. But as dhamaduta worker, I have to do something to change their attitude. If we give up to educate them, who is going to educate them? Hope my courage and determination will continue until the end.

3. Meet with friends
- Meeting with old friends always great. Especially meeting with those best friends who know me well. The best things I have during this break would be knowing my best friend, Siew Ling, finally got her KDC application success. Wow..finally, almost three years she applied. I really glad to know that and luckily that I was there to farewell with her. Next would be accompanying my good friend, Kevin while he waiting for his new job to start. Though what we planned all gone at last, at least we watched a great movie, Unstoppable, before i come back from teluk Intan. Thanks for giving me great hopes and nice movie. The best things would be going to meet my dear..haha..

4. meeting my students.
- I have not met with my students for almost 2 years. They are graduating from primary school. Glad that they have great talent and perform well in their graduation ceremony. The happiest thing is they still remember me. But, they are not so close to me. But it is normal as we have not meet each other for 2 years. Well, my best wishes to you all too..


Though study nothing, I am happy to have my study break at home. Sending my blessings to my best friend, and those DYC committees who are going to organize camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment